Thursday, May 16, 2013

Star Wars Match.com Parody

Almost 2 weeks ago it was time to shoot my Match.com Parody dressed as Princess Leia!  I had worked an insane weekend, doing a double shift the day and night before at The Garage and then Bar Lubitsch, but luckily my call-time was at noon and the shooting location was just blocks from my apartment.  Score!
Setting up our shot for the Match.com Commercial
When I got to set they were just finishing up with one of three Match.com Parody Commercials they were shooting that day so I got changed and ready for mine.  We had a script but did a little improv as well and since I know very little about Star Wars I was given some ideas but came up with a fun little fact that you'll see once the commercial is out ;)  It was a really quick shoot, as all locations were the same for everyone starting with the Confessional style part, then Princess Leia and the other female dater getting ready for the date, then we had our first meetings with our dates, and we finished with a shot of us walking off into the sunset.

Of course, as soon as the shoot was over it was Paparazzi time considering Princess Leia and Darth Vader were in the same room, and we wanted pictures with the rest of the cast and crew.  It was such a fun shoot and everyone was great.  I would love to work with our whole crew that was on set that day because it was light-hearted, we all joked around but got things done quickly and efficiently.  Honestly, it couldn't have gone any better than it did!
The Cast with our Director, John Siscel!
The Darth Vader Match.com Commercial is already up and you can see it here!

You're going to have to wait for my Princess Leia Match.com Ad as well as being the Dater for the 3rd Commercial we did and they should be up in the following weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment