Thursday, July 21, 2016

'These Stupid Games' Music Video

Stephanie and I worked on this music video for 'These Stupid Games' together for a few weeks and it's finally finished!  She released it on my Birthday back in June and I'm finally posting about it on my blog!
Watch it here :)

Stephanie had talked to the artist, Elizaveta, about doing a music video for her song, 'These Stupid Games.'  When Stephanie asked me if I would be in and sent me the song, it was an easy yes.  The song is beautiful, very emotional, and something I felt connected to.  We shot at locations all over LA, including a couple places in Santa Monica, the Last Bookstore in Downtown, the Self-Realization Fellowship at Lake Shrine, Malibu, Union Station, and up on the Mulholland Lookout, and even a late night pool session in March!
The Book Arch at the Last Bookstore in Downtown LA
Self-Realization Fellowship at Lake Shrine near Malibu...it was so beautiful!
It's a great song and the video turned out really well for her first time using video instead of all photos, plus we had a lot of fun shooting it!  I love working on new things and getting to do a little acting and it was awesome to check out some new places I had never been to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment