Monday, October 17, 2016

September Karaoke

We had a couple busy nights at Karaoke in September and I even skipped a week to protect my voice since I had "One Night Stands," the play I was in, running for three Friday nights, and also "Thenardier's Inn" re-opening for three weekend performances in September and October!

Fleetwood Mac - 'Go Your Own Way'
Bush - 'Comedown'
Nancy Sinatra - 'These Boots Are Made For Walking'
Bryan Adams - 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You'
Alanis Morissette - 'You Oughta Know'
Macy Playground - 'Sex & Candy'
Guns & Roses - 'November Rain'

Destiny's Child - 'Independant Woman'
Ace of Base - 'All That She Wants'
Jewel - 'Don't'
Seal - 'Kiss From A Rose'
Fuel - 'Falls On Me'

Stone Temple Pilots - 'Interstate Love Song'
Cher - 'If I Could Turn Back Time'
Stevie Wonder - 'I Just Called To Say I Love You'
Toni Braxton - 'Unbreak My Heart'
Tonic - 'You Wanted More' 

That first Wednesday night was the closing night at Afterbuzz TV for "Hard Knocks" and I also had "Real Housewives of New York" so it was a busy day of running around, and I actually took Marty up on his shot offer, immediately, which is unlike me!  I wanted to add some songs to my history and sing some songs that brought the emotion, and also tried Macy Playground's moody, 'Sex & Candy,' which was fun to sing.  I skipped the next week and for that third week, I had Rachel & Giana at Karaoke with me so we opened with 'Independent Women' which was new for me and fun to sing as a trio.  I kept the 90's music going all night long and included another new song, 'Kiss From A Rose' by Seal, which was interesting to try, but Giana really can rock it!  That last week in September was pretty quiet so I opened with 'Interstate Love Song' as my new song of the night and kept it chill for the rest of the night.  

I knew October would be a big month with Ashley visiting and Carolyn's Birthday, plus Halloween at the end of the month!  It was nice to take it a little bit easy in September!  Happy Halloween Month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment