Sunday, August 16, 2015

'Real Housewives of New York' Finale at Afterbuzz!

Last Tuesday, the ladies and I Hosted the Season Finale of 'Real Housewives of New York City' at Afterbuzz TV.  Lucky for us we had Kristen Taekman back in our studio to discuss the episode.  We also had a special treat before the show, manicures using Kristen's POP of Color Nail Polish Line from POC Beauty!

POP of Color Mani's at Afterbuzz TV
We arrived a little earlier to the studio than normal so Jennie Lau from Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills could do our nails.  Megan chose a gorgeous green color called Cash Money, Fern went with a bright beautiful red called The King and since I was wearing a royal blue dress, I decided on Blue Moon.  The last time we had Kristen in the studio, she had been wearing it, and I fell in love at that moment so I was excited to try it.  It's also the first time I've had a manicure in years; I really can't remember the last one I had so it has to be at least four years ago!  When Kristen got to the studio she was wearing a lovely shade of purple called Beach Please so we all had to take a photo of our POP of Color manicures!

We can all agree that this season of 'Real Housewives of New York' was pretty wild.  With the return of Bethenny, it's been an interesting season.  New friendships were formed and others broke, but we were all along for the ride and this week starts the next few episodes of the Reunion which will certainly be explosive!  We're hoping to have Kristen back in the studio but we'll have to wait and see.  She wanted to tell us so much last week but couldn't since it would be spoilers for the Reunion episodes. Thankfully, Tuesday night is right around the corner...
Special Guest Kristen Taekman joining us at Afterbuzz TV and a special thanks to Jennie Lau
for our Manicures before showtime!  AND my new nail polish colors I can't wait to try :)
Meanwhile, it was update time for my polish so I put to use my new colors, doing a little Blue Moon on my tootsies while my fingers are sporting a great Fall color called TGIF.  Could it be Thank Goodness It's Fall?  Either way, it was nice for a little pampering at Afterbuzz last Tuesday, getting to hang out with Kristen again, who is just a breath of fresh air, and discussing one of our favorite shows!  See ya next Tuesday Housewives fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment