Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Life Changes...

If I hadn't already realized it on the day that I got my new tattoo in November, I definitely know that life changes in the blink of an eye.  I tend to get a new tattoo after a major realization and I love the ink that I got at Black Diamond Tattoo!

It's got the three Heavenly Virtues, Faith, Hope & Love, and is concentrated on Hope as an Anchor.  Hebrews 6:19 (also my Birthday, June 19th) talks about Hope anchoring the Soul and I refuse to sink.  Justin Jakus did the tattoo in under an hour from design to execution and it turned out beautifully.  I'm so glad he was able to bring my dream to life.  

I did write a Yelp review for Black Diamond Tattoo in Venice if you're interested in checking out the Shop or seeing more of Justin's work!  He gets raving reviews for a reason :)

Special thanks to my roommate for coming with me to hold my hand in case I got nervous.  Justin had the lightest touch, so I barely felt a thing!  I'll definitely go back to Black Diamond for my next tattoo but I know my family hopes that's not for quite some time...I still haven't completely convinced them on my little moments of rebellion and freedom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment