Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Aces of Improv (Diamond Edition)

At the end of January the Aces of Improv put on a show at Three Clubs in Hollywood!  I've been a part of most of our CAC Studios Improv Shows and was really excited about this one because I was also The Ace of Diamonds!

We always have so much fun doing these shows.  We had a full house and lucky for me, I had a bunch of friends in the audience!  Thank you to Jamie & Alan, Ashley, Raph & Carlos, and Brian for coming to the show and supporting me as well as my fellow Improvisers.  I loved looking into the audience and seeing everyone having a great time and enjoying the show :)  When we're performing, I think we all wish we could do an even longer show!
FriYAY's Improv Cast! (Zach, Jason, Adam, Hadiyyah, Dan, Kenni, Giana, and myself - minus Nathan)
At the show we debuted a new game we called 'Cards Against Improv' basically using the cards from Cards Against Humanity and having to justify what the cards say.  It certainly brought a lot of laughter from the audience and hilarity ensued.  Playing 'A Day in the Life' was a blast as well, I discovered a new character for myself, and got to play a bunch of different characters throughout the game.
Cards Against Improv, A Day in the Life, and Three Wives Improv Games
Our next show will be in March and I'll keep everyone posted as to when I'll be performing!  You can always find info about our shows at CAC Studios on our website at: www.cacstudios.com Keep laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment