Friday, February 12, 2016

Alaina Huffman & Lisa Berry at Afterbuzz TV

I was so excited to be back and Hosting at Afterbuzz TV after the 'Supernatural' Winter Break and even more so when Ruth Connell had introduced me to some of her friends from the show that were able to take some time and chat with me at the studio!  

In late January I had the pleasure of Hosting my 'Supernatural' Aftershow with guests Alaina Huffman (Abbadon) and Lisa Berry (Billie The Reaper)!  Abbadon has been one of my favorite villains in the show; a strong, fiery red-head that's been killed more times than she can count, but was loved by all the fans.  Billie is new to this season and the fans as well as myself are excited to learn more about her character as this season continues.  Reapers always have interesting story-lines and Tessa's was around for a few seasons, hopefully the same will be true for Billie.
Alaina, Lisa, and I at Afterbuzz
We had a really great show, talking about the current week's episode, along with some fun facts about what it's like on-set, how they deal with love scenes, Jensen & Jared, picking out your children's names, what both of them are working on (Lisa is the voice of a new comic for Wonder Woman) and more.  You can see our entire episode right here!
I really look forward to having the ladies back in the studio with me...it's so great to hear their thoughts on the series, stories about their characters, as well as their predictions.  Plus, the fans always enjoy the insider perspective as do I!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment