Monday, May 23, 2016

Fern's Book Release!

One of my co-hosts from our 'Real Housewives of New York' Aftershow at Afterbuzz TV had her book release party a couple weeks ago!  We've all been long anticipating the release and I'm looking forward to reading her book, "Better in the Morning."

Fern's Book Release Party at Afterbuzz!
Megan, Ashley, Fern and I had to celebrate and take our first group photo during our Aftershow on Wednesday with cake pops and some Skinny Girl cocktails.  Of course we had to support Bethenny from the Housewives.  The party was on a Saturday night and my day had actually started out pretty awesome because I had an Audition in Hollywood at noon and while waiting to go in, the Casting Director from another project approached me and asked if I would come and audition for the short film they were casting.  I had heard of this happening but it had never happened to me before, so it was a nice confidence booster!  I did end up finding the project on-line and saw it was Non-Union so I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway, but hopefully I'll have some more good luck down the line for another project or role!  It was a busy day and I was able to squeeze in going to Fern's party before heading to work that night.  The party had catered food, beautiful desserts, and lots of people celebrating Fern and her book.

Fern is one of the most generous and kind people I have ever met and her positivity is absolutely contagious.  We've been doing the Housewives Aftershow together for the past two years so we've gotten to know each other pretty well.  You can check out some more stories on her blog here: http://www.blogher.com/myprofile/fern-ronay Or find more info on her website here: http://www.fernronay.com/
Celebrating Fern's Book Release at Afterbuzz TV during our 'Real Housewives of New York' Aftershow
"Better in the Morning" has been released on Amazon and Kindle so you can get the digital version or a hard-copy now!  And make sure to leave a review when you do read it :) Fern, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment