Saturday, June 11, 2016

May Karaoke!

May was fairly busy at Karaoke including a Creating Arts Company take-over that happened half-way through the month as we had Giana's Going Away Karaoke Party!  It was an Underwater/Sailor Theme so there was even a "Little Mermaid" super-set!  Overall, it was a fun month!

Bush - 'Comedown'
Adele - 'Make You Feel My Love'
Miley Cyrus - 'Wrecking Ball'
Jewel - 'You Were Meant For Me' 

The Little Mermaid - 'Under The Sea'
The Toadies - 'Possum Kingdom'
Concrete Blonde - 'Joey'

Jann Arden - 'Insensitive'
Bryan Adams - 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You'
The Righteous Brothers 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling'
Shania Twain - 'Any Man Of Mine'
Dishwalla - 'Counting Blue Cars'

The first weekend of the month was really busy so I only sang a few times including my new song 'Wrecking Ball' by Miley Cyrus.  Thankfully I had some friends in and everyone joined in for the chorus which made it really fun!  I was in Wisconsin over for the second week of Karaoke but came back in time the following week for Giana's Belated Birthday Bash/Going Away Party!  Lots of our friends showed up and sang nautical/sea songs and we did a "Little Mermaid" super-set so I did my new song, 'Under The Sea' for it!  I also sang 'Joey' by Concrete Blonde which I hadn't sang in forever and miss singing it so much.  It's definitely coming back in my rotation.  That last week of Karaoke I came late because I had to Live-Tweet with the cast of "Supernatural" for the Finale Episode (which was a blast and I'll post a blog about that as well) but it was a really slow night anyway.  We all sang quite a bit and I did The Righteous Brothers 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling' as my new song since I had seen "Top Gun" on TV the week before.  That scene with Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis is one of my favorites!
This may not be from Karaoke but we all had a blast at Giana's Going Away Party!  Miss you Girlfriend!
June starts my Birthday month and I can't believe we're already almost half-way through the year.  It's flown by so quickly and I honestly hope it slows down a little.  I love being busy but I want to make sure to spend time with all of my friends and make memories and that's just what I've been doing :)

2 comments:

  1. supreb.
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! Love the most recent Maxi Dress post...always comfy and some of my favorite options in my closet as well :)

      Delete