Monday, April 25, 2016

Magic: The Story is LIVE!

Headshot by James DePietro
This was my first ever real Voiceover project.  I did a few for PowerTV and the occasional Live Reading for Afterbuzz TV but this was the first job I was cast for based on my voice!  And what other than joining a project that has such a huge fan base.  

Magic: The Gathering is a card game and you can now hear the Podcast with our Voices for the first episode: Under the Silver Moon - Shadows Over Innistrad Ep. 1 - Unspoken Realms.  It's best version can be heard on MTG ProTutor over on iTunes but you can find all the details on the website here: Magic: The Story  You can also see the cast (a few of my friends from CAC, Nathan, Lauren, and Austin), find more information, and support this project.

It's best listened to with headphones so you can hear all the little extras and background noise that really add to the story and fill out the sound.  As I listened to it, (I do the voice for Halana) I genuinely felt like I was in the world of Magic.  I'm so proud of the cast and engineers, our leader Shaun, and Thresa for thinking of me and having me audition!  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment