Tuesday, December 18, 2012

'Featured Beauty' in Wheels & Heels Magazine!

I was so excited when I finally got the news that I was the 'Featured Beauty' in this month's Wheels & Heels Magazine!  I had done a test shoot with them back in September and I found out this weekend they were going to be featuring me in 3 different articles!  I feel so lucky and blessed to get this wonderful opportunity and what an awesome Christmas present!

You can see all three of the articles at: Wheels & Heels Magazine On-Line

I'm so thankful that I got to work with Py, the talented Photographer from Wheels & Heels Magazine on our shoot in Alhambra.  Not only did our photos turn out great, I had an absolute blast and we had so much fun on set!  There's a ton of photos on the Wheels & Heels Website and the articles also include an interview section.


Those are the links to each article and I've included some of the photos below!
These are my first published photos and hopefully there will be more to come!  Thank you to everyone who's been supportive and encourages me along my way to success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment