Wednesday, September 24, 2014

'Skipping Ahead' is Now On-Line!

We filmed our Short Film 'Skipping Ahead' at the end of July before McCracken had moved back to North Carolina.  Neil put together an edit within a week (because he's awesome) and after a few tweaks (and moments of my perfectionism, who says you can't look at 20 different fonts and not like any of them...oops, that's me) we got to the final video!
There's even a little out-take at the end of the video!

I love that I got to play so many different characters throughout filming.  I had so many emotions and the script really gave me a chance to play all these levels and show some range.  I really loved the finished product and hopefully you enjoyed the short film that we all worked so hard on :)

To check out the original post for 'Skipping Ahead' head on over here: http://lyndseywegner.blogspot.com/2014/07/skipping-ahead-short-film-shoot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment