Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Forge Denim Campaign

Just over a week ago I shot a Denim Campaign for Forge Denim.  My friend, Mike, had told me about this project in early October, and I loved hearing that he was creating a brand that would empower women.  So on Sunday last week, a couple girlfriends, and I spent the afternoon chatting, eating, and drinking wine and champagne during our shoot!

Sariah, Courtney, myself, and Samantha
at the shoot for Forge Denim

Mike said we'd need a few girls so I asked Courtney who hosted with me from Afterbuzz, along with Sariah and Samantha from my "Sleeping Beauty" cast if they'd be interested in doing the shoot.  Not to mention, having a blonde, redhead, and two brunette's, we were covering all of our bases.  While Mike and Jimi filled me in on the concept, I started in the kitchen 'prepping for the party' and then made my way out to the backyard where we were throwing our impromptu Wine & Cheese Party.  We were all talking and having so much fun that I barely noticed Jimi taking pictures and filming our party.  It was an absolute blast!

The whole shoot lasted about two hours and after we were full from all the food and champagne we did some final group shots, including photos of all the ladies in the aprons and then we called it a day.  A few of us went over to Playa Provisions to grab a celebratory drink for a great shoot later that afternoon.

I just saw the photos and promo video we shot on Forge Denim's Facebook.  I'm really thankful to Mike for bringing me in to work with him on this awesome project and I'm so proud of the concept behind it all.  You can also find Forge Denim on Tumblr and see our video :)

Have a great week!

2 comments: