Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween at The Wellsbourne

Since my Cher costume needed more air-time after Karaoke at Gabe's, Jamie and I decided to hit up one of our favorite places, The Wellesbourne, during Halloween Weekend.  She dressed up as my Mod Mistress, and we hit the town in our awesome wigs!

The Wellesbourne was having a Halloween Party there with a Photo Booth, awesome DJ, Costume Contest, and sponsored cocktails by Selvaray Rum!  The bar had the perfect amount of people, busy enough to do some people-watching, but quiet enough to find a seat at the bar and enjoy our cocktails and conversation.  Plus, our favorite bartenders were there, dressed in costume as well.  We had to try their house drink for the night, the Selvaray Rum Punch, but then I switched to my typical drink after that, a Vodka Gimlet, because Johnny makes me the best one I've had!  Jamie is always adventurous, trying whatever Remi makes for her!
The only blonde I truly love <3
I'm not quite sure how we missed the Costume Contest (I'm really thinking it didn't happen) but I think Jamie and I would have won it ;)  I suppose, I'm biased on that though.  We had a great time filled with plenty of candy, yummy cocktails, and great company.  I always look forward to going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment