Sunday, November 23, 2014

Interview with Misha Collins (Castiel) on 'Supernatural'

Last weekend I was at the Supernatural Convention in Burbank, California with Afterbuzz TV.  My fellow Co-Hosts, Tom Connolly, Katie Campbell, and Mikaela Phillips were all in attendance and we had the opportunity to interview some great cast members from the show 'Supernatural' that we Host an Aftershow for on Afterbuzz TV.

I got to interview Misha Collins who plays the Angel, Castiel, on the show.  He's been known as a prankster, he's directed an episode of 'Supernatural' and loves singing to his children, even when they play DJ and pick the songs.  Misha also has a restaurant recommendation if you're in the Chicago area.  You can check out the interview in the video below!
Misha was so down to earth and gave me a wonderful interview.  I was definitely a little nervous but he made me feel at ease (and I thought that was my job to make him feel comfortable).  Not to mention, he made all of us laugh with his easy-going personality and sense of humor.  It was such a treat to get to chat with him and be complimented on doing my homework ;)  Hopefully I'm making Keven, Maria, and our Afterbuzz Family proud!!
Interviewing Misha Collins at Supernatural Con in Burbank, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment