Saturday, June 13, 2015

'Graey Area' Web Series

This past Tuesday I worked on the Web Series 'Graey Area' up in North Hollywood.  Kelsey, who has come into Karaoke at Gabe's a few times asked if I wanted to be a part of it, sent me the script, and after reading it, I was in!  Not only is she starring in it, she's also producing it :)

'Graey Area' reminds me of "Friends" and definitely has that sitcom feel.  Even though my scenes were more dramatic, there was a comedic undertone to them, and it was still kept light-hearted.  That is, until the big reveal at the end!  Grace (played by Kelsey) and I (Stacy) are dating the same guy; I get to play the girl that everyone hates but hopefully understands me by the end of the episode.  Definitely a new character for me.
Our Director, Bobby, Kelsey, myself, Alex, Michelle, and Eduardo our DP (Max was our Boom Operator and took the group photo)!  A little behind the scenes action and a still during one of our final scenes.
The Web Series is still filming and once it goes through the editing process should premiere at the end of the Summer!  I can't wait to see it and share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment