Thursday, April 21, 2016

Vintage Mom (Part 2)

I brought Vintage Mom back at the end of January, this time in Los Angeles, as I had packed up a bunch of my Mom's things before I left Wisconsin.  Some of my friends had thrown me a Welcome Back to LA Party and BBQ so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for a Mom Outfit.

This raspberry sweater was from the 80's, it was soft, comfy, and totally Mom.  It's amazing how much closer I feel to her when I'm wearing something of hers or something of mine that she liked.  I brought these shoes home with me in September and she commented on how cute they were.
When I initially posted this on Instagram, I had also heard one of my favorite Bible verses in Church that weekend.  'Love is patient, love is kind.  It bears all things, endures all things.  Love never fails.  So faith, hope, and love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.' ~ 1 Corinthians 12:31 - 13:13  With my Mom's love and memory guiding me, I can endure just about anything.  And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment