Friday, August 12, 2016

The Tomorrow Show!

In July I did an episode of 'The Tomorrow Show' Hosted by Keven Undergaro!  This episode focused all about on-line dating, so they were calling it 'Tinder Tales' even though I'm more of a Bumble fan; I go through phases of not using it at all.  Dating in LA is crazy enough just meeting someone in person, let alone by using an app.  They had dating expert, Julie Spira, along with their normal panel, including Roxy & Lauren from Afterbuzz and there was plenty to talk about!


I join the show just before the 70 minute mark and although I don't have any real horror stories when it comes to on-line dating, I have some pretty crazy dating in LA stories!  In this clip I talk about a guy I dated nicknamed 'Motorcycle Douchbag' and trust me, he deserved it!  You'll totally understand after listening to that craziness.
Dan, Yael, and I with Julie before our appearance on 'The Tomorrow Show!'
Yael and Dan, also from Afterbuzz TV joined the show and shared some horror stories as well, so we had lots to talk about.  I've had some pretty wild dating stories in the past few years but hopefully they're leading me into the path of Mr. Right!  Until then, we're all having some fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment