Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Adam Fergus & Kathryn Newton at Afterbuzz TV for 'Supernatural'

I had the pleasure of Hosting our 'Supernatural' Aftershow a couple weeks ago with some amazing guests!  Adam Fergus has been playing Mick, joined me in the studio and Kathryn Newton, who plays Claire, and has been in to Afterbuzz before, also was on the Aftershow!

Slowly but surely, Mick, has been growing on the 'Supernatural' family.  Even though he came into this season working with Mr. Ketch, who's a part of the British Men of Letter's and appear to be enemies of our beloved Sam and Dean, the fans have been starting to wonder if he's really helping the boys.  I loved how in the episode, 'Ladies Drink Free' that we got to see a softer side of both Mick and Claire.  Clearly, Mick is struggling with helping the boys and sticking with the Men of Letter's.  We also got to see some great acting from Kathryn as she was turned into a Werewolf, and we're not sure if she's truly been healed or not, but so far, so good.
I really loved this episode but as the following week came around, we lost someone.  I won't say who, so I don't spoil it, in case you haven't seen in, but I was in mourning the following week!  You can see our episode linked above!
I loved having Kathryn Newton & Adam Fergus join me at Afterbuzz to talk all about 'Supernatural!'
It's always a pleasure to see Kathryn who has been working on 'Big Little Lies' and also has a couple other projects coming up.  I had done my research on Adam and found out he'd been in a production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream,' and has really enjoyed being a part of 'Supernatural' and joining the family.  Of course it wasn't all shop talk, I got some acting advice, we saw some emotion, and heard all about the on-set fun they have as well!  Thanks to Kathryn and Adam for joining me at Afterbuzz and I look forward to having you two in again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment