Monday, April 24, 2017

Rutherford's First Birthday!

Rutherford celebrated his First Birthday with friends and a pool party on April 4th!  We had snacks, drinks, cupcakes, Birthday Cake from The Dog Bakery which was adorable, and sunshine!  It was such a fun day and I'm so glad some of his favorite people and pups were able to come to the party!
Happy 1st Birthday Ruthey!

I didn't plan on spoiling him but I definitely did.  He loved The Dog Bakery and I did too!  It's definitely a place I'll stop at if I'm getting treats for a special occasion and all the cakes are baked fresh and it smelled delicious in there.  He got some new toys, treats, a cute new shirt, and lots of love from his friends.  He was able to hang out with us by the pool and play with some of my neighbor's dogs, and Rusty brought his roommate's dog too.  It kept Rutherford busy and he had plenty of play-time.

It's so crazy to me that it's been nearly a year since I first met Rutherford and then took him home a couple weeks later.  He's changed my life in so many ways and I didn't know I could love something so much.  Rutherford has grown so much in the past year and I'm glad my friends and I were able to celebrate his Birthday.  I love you Baby Boy <3
Rutherford is cuteness overload every day but especially was on his Birthday!
Thank you to everyone who came to the party, brought goodies, wished Rutherford a Happy Birthday and more.  We appreciate you so much :) 

*Shout-out to my Mom!  This was her Romper she used to wear all the time and I loved seeing her in it.  She always looked so beautiful when she wore it, like a breath of fresh Summer air.  It was a perfect time to wear it for Ruthey's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment