Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Photo Post for "Nothing Bad - A Werewolf Rock Musical"

So, I wasn't able to share all the photos from our Rock Musical during Fringe because I didn't want to give anything away but since we're not doing the show for a little while, I feel like it's ok to share.  It's out of context, right?  And you'll still be totally surprised if it re-opens and you come see it...it'll be brand new!
Welcome to Perfection, California!
Mayor White and some pretty amazing Werewolves!
It was a challenge to do the make-up so quickly, I only had 20 minutes to change everything and Kenni designed a really interesting look for the werewolves. I loved being able to play the opposite of what I was, although in constant control and power.  It was totally different than any role I've ever played before.  I started with a 50's vintage make-up style after perusing some different hair and make-up looks and settled on something glam but classic.  It's something I could easily do day to day and still look natural.  The 80's werewolf make-up was rocker-esque, especially my Joan Jett wig!

We did have a professional photographer come and shoot photos at our preview and then closing night so hopefully I'll have some more Werewolf photos to add to this post later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment