Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Birthday's!

Last weekend ended with my first roommate in LA's Birthday, and this week started with my new roommate's Birthday!  Ashley had her Sunday Funday Birthday at Cabo Cantina in Venice and Emily had her Birthday at our place of employment, The Garage!

I rarely go into Cabo anymore because my employment experience there was one of the worst I've ever had in my entire life, but that's a story for a different blog.  Also, I worked at a different location with different managers and staff and actually really like the people that work at the Venice location so I was happy to go and celebrate Ashley's Birthday with a tasty margarita and some yummy food!  We got there at 5 pm just in time for 2-4-1 Happy Hour and I ordered Ashley and I Margarita's and we finally got settled into a booth downstairs with some of her friends and Gretchen, Cabo's very own Mascot.  I seriously fell in love with this little pup, and was completely content with her snuggling in my lap for most of the evening.  I used to love going into Cabo for drinks and I was reminded how much fun it was being here for Ashley's Birthday so I know I will be back and perhaps even having a 'Buddy Day' and taking a cab home, waking up in Ashley's bed, and talking about finding a bar at 6 am so we can cure our 8 pm hangover from the previous night ;)
The Birthday Girl and I with Gretchen at Cabo Cantina
 On Tuesday, it was Emily's Birthday at The Garage, and she had a beautiful cake that I was handed a piece of upon arrival that was made by Shane and Patrick and was absolutely delicious!  Nice job, guys!  Birthday shots were in order to start the evening and then it was a night of catching up with friends and co-workers while enjoying a low-key evening at an awesome bar!  Lots of people showed up and celebrated and there was even a late night excursion that will be kept Top Secret and remembered for years :)  It was awesome to see everyone outside of their work clothes and enjoying themselves for a special occasion and we were all happy to celebrate with Emily on her 23rd Birthday!  
Birthday Girl Emily and I at The Garage
I've got more Birthday's to celebrate this month and I can't wait to catch up with good friends and create awesome memories!

*By the way, the March Madness Championship Game was on Monday and I watched the game while I was working at The Garage so happy because I knew Louisville was going to win, but unfortunately I lost my Bracket in the tie-breaker round, as the Winner had 113 points, and then there were 3 of us with 112, but I had guessed too low on the Final Score so I came in 4th.  I did my research on the scores and everything but was still really proud to do that well when this was the first time I've ever filled out the bracket and played for money.  There's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment