Monday, June 10, 2013

Amy & Kenzo's Birthday Bash!

I was looking forward to Amy & Kenzo's Birthday at Mike's House in Porter Ranch for a couple of weeks.  It's always nice to get our Boom Crew together and just hang out, let alone even more fun celebrating our member's Birthdays!

Kristina and I headed up to Porter Ranch early Sunday evening and saw the giant Basketball Bounce House outside Mike's house.  I haven't jumped in a Bounce House in so long I can't remember the last time I did!  There were already quite a few people there so after our initial hello's we grabbed some friends and made our way outside to get a work-out in before the Party action.  Within 10 minutes I was completely winded and ready to relax...how could I jump in those as a kid for hours?!  Kristina introduced me to Vine that day and took some awesome videos of me huffing and puffing while jumping around and trying to dunk a basketball.  

It was the perfect day to catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while and have some great food and be around awesome family.  There was plenty of BBQ and snacks, as well as alcohol!  I brought this new Smirnoff Sorbet Vodka in Mango Passion Fruit, along with Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling Water...AMAZING!  On top of it being delicious it's apparently half the calories, even better.  Of course, partying with Mike and Amy means seeing lots of dogs running around and one of my favorite's, Riley Boy Weiss!  More Vine videos were made starring little Riley Boy ;)
Nic, Kristina, Kevin, and I at the Birthday Bash!
After singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Kids, a Cupcake Fight and Dessert was served people started heading home but no Weiss Party would be complete without a little Karaoke action!  Everyone took turns singing and cheering on each other and dancing.  It was such a blast!

There's lots of Summer Birthdays and beautiful days ahead so I look forward to more Poolside Afternoons and celebrations with Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment