Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Couple Days With Deegs

I always love when one of my favorite visitor's comes to spend a couple days at my place to hang out.  I've got a little buddy following me around, snuggling and sleeping right next to me, and he even does tricks and helps with my laundry!  Well, sorts my laundry, I guess.
 
Posing!
Deegs came over for a couple days and I got to Dog-Sit him while his Roommate was out of town.  We love taking long walks through the park, hanging out and watching 'The Bachelorette' and sleeping late in the mornings!  I did my Laundry one day and Deegs just couldn't help walking through it and then sitting right in, since it was nice and warm; cozy for him to be a Snuggle Bug!

He was so excited to show off all of his skills, shaking hands, rolling over, giving kisses and even waiting till I told him he could eat.  He always loves all the attention and affection he gets and just basks in all the love my friends and I give him while he's around.

That's Revenge, Deegie Boy!
I definitely miss that little Troublemaker as soon as he leaves but I know he is always excited to come visit and spend a couple days with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment