Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bar Lubitsch Birthday

June 19th was my Birthday and since it was my Birthday at midnight on Thursday I decided to have my Power Hour Party at Bar Lubitsch.  We had a performance of 'Thenardier's Inn' at the Hollywood Fringe Festival that night too so since we were performing at 3 Clubs it was just a few minutes from the bar.  Cara, one of our fabulous Bartenders, is also an incredible cook, and makes food every Thursday for the patrons of Lubitsch, and Matt Wise, DJ's on Thursdays and plays a mix of awesome music!

We got to Lubitsch just minutes before midnight and thankfully I had a shot in my hand and friends to cheers with as soon as the clock turned, in addition to a Birthday announcement!  Lauren, another Bartender at Lubitsch, was helping Cara out that night, and they served Chicken Sliders with a home-made BBQ sauce, along with a Feta, Basil, and Watermelon salad, finishing off the meal with a Cara's special Jalapeno's!  Everything was so great!
My Birthday at Bar Lubitsch...my wonderful Bartenders (Lauren & Cara) and Chefs for the evening,
and my Bestie, Mike and I taking celebratory Birthday shots!

I had such a great time with friends, dancing, singing, and just hanging out together outside of our show and out somewhere different!  I'm so glad that everyone could come by if even for a little while, special thanks to Arky, Adam, Austin, Max, Todd, Emily, Kenni (and her Mama), Samantha, Mikey Weiss, my co-workers and managers, Aaron, Brian, Eric, Lauren, Ashley, Cara, and Mike, for stopping by, shots or drinks, hospitality, and celebrations.
 
After a majority of my friends left and with everyone else working, it was Max, Adam, Samantha and I.  We all got out on the dance floor and closed down the bar with dance moves and laughs.  The party continued at my apartment with McDonald's, 'Tommy Boy,' and Powerpuff Girl T-shirts.  Thanks to you guys for making my night so memorable and to Samantha for taking such amazing care of me!
Adam, Max, Samantha and I taking a dance break!
In typical Birthday fashion (at least the last couple years) I've been a little bummed before my Birthday.  Then as soon as my Birthday hits, I'm totally fine and excited to celebrate.  Lucky for me, I have fabulous friends and family who always brighten my week with wishes and love.

It was the perfect way to kick off my Birthday, with an excellent performance and crowd at 'Thenardier's Inn' and then rocking out with my friends at midnight!  My Birthday came and was an absolute blast so I knew I was in for a run of fun the following night and weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment