Sunday, June 12, 2016

The 'Supernatural' Season Finale with Lisa Berry & Alaina Huffman

This season of 'Supernatural' has been incredible and really hooked me as a viewer.  I've been Hosting the 'Supernatural' Aftershow at Afterbuzz for the last three seasons with some awesome co-hosts but this season really takes the cake with excitement, twists and turns, and major plot points.  Not to mention all the wonderful guests that came in to discuss the show this season.  What made this finale even better was that Katie and I joined some of the cast and crew of 'Supernatural' to watch the show and live-tweet with all of them!
Katie and I with Lisa Berry & Alaina Huffman at Afterbuzz TV for the 'Supernatural' Season 11 Finale!
Live-tweeting is really difficult although I'm sure it's a little easier when you're working on the show and actually know what's coming next.  Seeing Lisa, Alaina, Emily (who plays The Darkness), Kathryn, Phil Sgriccia (whom directed the episode), Jim Michaels (produces the show), with Ruth skyping with all of us, was awesome.  I don't know how they keep up with all of it, including retweeting, commenting, and responding.  They'd go from 10 retweets to 357 in a matter of a minute; it's actually kind of mind-blowing!  It was a blast to do and so glad that we were able to be involved!  Thanks to Lisa for inviting us!

On Thursday we had our Finale episode of our Aftershow with Lisa and Alaina joining us in the studio.  We had a great show discussing the episode and what's to come for the series since they're already locked into Season 12.  With the way the show keeps going, I don't think it's ending any time soon!  We had so many predictions and thoughts, there was just so much to talk about.  Although, I felt a little underwhelmed with the ending; this entire time I thought someone was going to die and leave all of us hanging, but that didn't happen.  Granted, The Darkness and God are off together, working on their relationship but we don't know how they'll feel when we come back next season.  I still want to know what happened to Lucifer and how Rowena will come back in to play (plus I want to see a backstory on The Grand Coven) so I guess that keeps things exciting and not underwhelming!  Lisa and Alaina always bring such great insight and thought as to what's going on and with the Women of Letters storyline, I feel like Alaina could come back at any time!  Lisa is certainly waiting to reap Sam & Dean and will when the occasion arises.  These women are fans of the show and to hear their excitement is really entertaining!
To check out the episode click on the video above.  I love hearing from everyone while we're waiting for the new season so find me on Instagram at Lyndsey on Insta or tweet me on Twitter at Lyndsey Tweets.  Use the hashtag: abtvsupernatural and we can discuss anything about the show!  I hope you all enjoyed this season as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment