Saturday, October 22, 2016

'Thenardier's Inn' Encore!

We had another three-week run of 'Thenardier's Inn' in September and October.  We had shows at our studio space in Santa Monica (CAC Studios) and then at Three Clubs in Hollywood!  Once again, all the shows were sold-out/over-sold and we had a great cast of people to bring our story to life!

There were a few originals from our cast and also some new people.  Our new people brought some excitement and fun to the show, bringing a different character trait and that made it interesting.  As we've all said from the beginning, no show is exactly the same and that's what really makes our show magnificent. 
With the Steward and Jean Valjean before a Friday Night Show!
I was back to my Lovely Lady antics for the show, brought my crazy hair back, and love doing my make-up for this show!  We had Todd, Bartending for us at the Studio in our closing week and he had a beautiful set-up of food and drinks that were popular in France during the Revolution.  I had a Mint, Vinegar, Simple Syrup and Water drink that was absolutely delicious and got rid of my sore throat within a day!  I found out the next day as I was perusing Pinterest that Vinegar kills bacteria.  Who knew?!

We all wrote a little something on the wall to remember
our first real CAC home <3
Unfortunately, as we did our last show at CAC Studios last weekend, we informed the audience that we no longer had that space.  Thankfully, we have outgrown it, and this clears the way for bigger and better things!  We started 'Thenardier's Inn' and CAC Studios there and we ended with that show nearly two years later, where it all began.  

Thanks to Courtney for coming to two of our shows and bringing her roommate, Jacqueline, and her Dad!  I loved having you in the audience and I'm so glad you all enjoyed it :)

'Thenardier's Inn' certainly isn't ending; I've said from the beginning, can we just do this show forever? #notlesmisforever  And I know we will <3

No comments:

Post a Comment