Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Closing Night of 'One Night Stands'

I can tell how busy I was during September considering I only posted three blogs that month and we're a week into October and I'm just trying to catch up with everything!  I wanted to post one more blog about the show I was in at the Avery Schreiber Playhouse, 'One Night Stands' since it was such a fun and challenging role!

Our closing night was two weeks ago and we did it for a sold-out house!  It was great to have such a full audience that we had to wait in the front of the house and I felt like all of our scenes were on point!  I had lots of friends in the audience that night, Justin & Gail, Giana, Scott, John, and Nick and some of his friends.  It always feels nice to have the support of your friends and they loved the show.
Some our Cast of Ladies <3
This was the first night I was able to go out with some of the cast after the show and my friends came out as well.  We hit up El Tejano for giant beers and some chips and salsa, got to know each other and had conversations about the show and what else we're all working on.  

I would love to be a part of this show again in the future.  I had such a great time with my role but it might be fun to change it up and do something different.  They've got another run going on right now but since I had 'Thenardier's Inn - A Les Miserables' Cabaret opening two weeks ago and running for three weekends I jumped right back into that :)
Scott, Giana, Justin, Gail and I after my Final Performance :)
Any opportunity to do theater really helps me grow and there's nothing like having a live audience; they are unpredictable but they also bring an energy that is unparalleled.  Plus, it was really fun working with a different theater company, the other actors, the directors and writer were just a blast to get to know and work with!  See you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment