Tuesday, January 3, 2017

December Karaoke

With only two weeks in December of Karaoke for me I wanted to take it easy during that first week since I knew the following week would be a big one since we'd be doing Christmas and Holiday Karaoke!

Fleetwood Mac - 'Landslide'
Adele - 'To Make You Feel My Love'

Peggy Lee - 'Rocking Around The Christmas Tree'
Garbage - 'I'm Only Happy When It Rains'
Bon Jovi - 'Please Come Home (For Christmas)'
Helen Cornelius - 'Mary Did You Know'
Whitney Houston - 'Do You Hear What I Hear'
Journey - 'Lights'

That first week I did 'Landslide' by Fleetwood Mac as my new song of the night.  That Adele song I did next was an easy go-to for me so I closed out my night with that.  For Holiday Karaoke it was a lot quieter than normal but usually I'm there for one more week before Christmas so it made sense.  I was able to do a bunch of my favorite Christmas songs while throwing in some other stuff as well.  My new song was 'Please Come Home (For Christmas)' by Bon Jovi which was great!  We all know I love Bon Jovi, so I was glad to sing this song as my new one and it will be a Holiday staple from now on.  'Mary Did You Know' is probably my favorite Christmas song so I needed to do that one before the night was over.  We all closed with a Journey song, Carolyn, Adam, Marty and myself, so it was a nice long Journey Super-Set!
Cheers to the Holidays!  Fireball, Fernet & Black Sambuca!
Here's to a Happy New Year filled with new music, lots of fun, friends singing, and excitement the whole year through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment