Monday, February 4, 2013

Catching up...

Made it through the first month of my old and new resolutions and am feeling pretty confident and excited about all of them!
 
I've had at least 1 Audition or Interview a week, and have been working on my Acting Career each and every week, whether it's been going to a Workshop or Intensive, or tackling a new aspect in the Entertainment field, or even just reading some Acting Articles and taking notes to use at Auditions and in my personal goals to pursue my dreams.
 
I'm one step closer to starting my own Web Series after having my Hosting Interview and filming my Audition Piece last week and really falling in love with just talking on camera about things that interest me.  I loved Hosting for PowerTV and it was very challenging because even though I've grown up around cars, it's not something that comes easy to me.  I really enjoyed learning bits and pieces of the building process, about cars in general at the car shows and interviewing people that eat, sleep, and breathe power and automobiles but I'm excited for a new challenge of my own show and my own ideas.  Neil bought a brand new camera and I'm so excited to film something with him, or take headshots, and just play because the quality is so incredible!
 
On top of all the Acting stuff I've been doing lately I started a new job Bartending at The Garage on Motor Avenue in Culver City.  It's kept me very busy in addition to my normal work schedule and I've pulled doubles on a couple weekends but I've also found time to do some new and old things as well.  I got to see Andy's show at The Falcon Theater, went to see 'Les Miserables' with Neil and got my SAG Screeners since I'm now a part of SAG/AFTRA, found time to play Ping Pong at POW, Dinner or Happy Hours with friends, and even Cupcake Afternoons!

It makes sense that January just flew by but it was filled with a lot of fun, hard work, and career moves in the right direction!  May February bring more happiness and joy as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment