Thursday, September 12, 2013

That Gangsta Lean...

I got to see some more footage from 'Stealing A Man's Grill' music video last night and I can't wait to share this fun video very soon!  Since I posted a behind the scenes photo in my last blog I thought I'd post another picture from after filming; with a little more clothes than will be involved in the final cut of the video but total attitude and sass you can surely expect once you see the finished product!
With Brad Coder, Director and Singer of 'Stealing a Man's Grill' after my scene!
In addition to the music video news, last week's Karaoke night was a fun one with performances by a bunch of my friends trying out some Michael Jackson for the first time!  I've never sang any Michael so I went all out and did 'The Way You Make Me Feel' and it was a blast!  For some reason, it brought out a very fun and different side to me, made me want to dance, having everyone get into the music and it was well received :)  Since that was my new song of the night, before the craziness began I opened with 'All I Wanna Do' by Heart which was followed by Counting Crow's 'Mr. Jones' since I'm still updating the History folder.  Next up it was 'Invincible' by Pat Benatar and I closed out the night with some country doing 'That Don't Impress Me Much' by Shania Twain.  Those nights with a big crowd of friends trying out new music are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment