Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My NEW Website!

I just launched my new website!  It's important for anyone in the entertainment industry to have their headshots, resume, and reel available for other industry people including Agents, Casting Directors, Producers, etc.  This way, instead of sending multiple attachments, I can include my headshot and resume in an e-mail, and then send the recipient to my website.  It's simple, fast, and shows everything in a concise manner!
One of my favorite headshots...find it on my website!
Aside from it taking quite some time to format my resume and make sure everything was just right, I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I'll continue to update it along the way with new projects, photos, and credits.  If anyone has any feedback, it's greatly appreciated :)

Check out my website here: Lyndsey Wegner's Website

Thanks for all your support and following me along on this adventurous journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment