Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ribbed Tee Commercial :)

The awesome Ready DEMOlition crew filmed this 'Ribbed Tee' Commercial I'm co-starring in back in August and now that it's edited and perfected it is ready to view!  It's definitely 'Sexy Time...'
We all had a fun time shooting together and what could certainly have been a very awkward situation wasn't at all.  Everyone was very professional, all about having fun and being a positive influence!  Lucky me, I got to take home a couple of the shirts and they are every bit as comfortable as the commercial markets them to be.  I would genuinely steal this from my boyfriend!

Hope you enjoy :)

*To read about the Commercial Shoot from early August check out my previous blog: http://lyndseywegner.blogspot.com/2014/08/ribbed-tee-commercial-shoot.html*

No comments:

Post a Comment