Monday, April 27, 2015

Rachel's Birthday!

It was Rachel's Birthday a couple weeks ago and a few of us after our show, 'Thenardier's Inn' were able to celebrate with her at Midnight to toast to her 26th Birthday!  Max, Kenni, and I all met Rachel and her friend at Finn McCool's in Santa Monica.  Even though it was a quiet night there, they had live music going and it was nice for all of us to catch up, hang out with Rachel, and have some celebratory drinks!
Midnight Celebrations at Finn McCool's!
The following weekend she had a Sailor & Pirate Themed Party so everyone got dressed up to join in on the celebration!  There were Drink Floaty's, Costumes, we were grilling out, and plenty of Cupcakes & Birthday Cake from Susie Cakes!  Holy cow...I have another new Cupcake place to try because those desserts were AMAZING.  We spent the day by the pool, embracing the sun, dancing to some tunes, and hanging with good friends.  It was a wonderful way to enjoy Rachel's Birthday Party!
Giana, Rachel, and I...Love these girls so much :)
From toasting Rachel with Chocolate Cake Shots at Finn McCool's, to squirting herself in the eye with Rum she was trying to squirt gun in my mouth, this girl makes me happy and can always make me laugh!  I hope you had a wonderful Birthday and you are sure to have a spectacular year to come <3

No comments:

Post a Comment