Friday, December 16, 2016

Photos from Dad's Visit to LA :)

My Dad came out to visit for nearly a week at the end of November for Thanksgiving!  We always pack so much into our trip and this one was no different.  From Karaoke, to Thanksgiving, the LA Auto Show, steak dinners, cocktails at Blind Barber, time with friends, and more, we had a great time.  I can't wait for Dad's next trip to LA!
Dad, Rutherford, and I ready to celebrate Thanksgiving after a fun morning
making our side dishes and having some Champagne :)
Rutherford & Kristina (the beautiful Hostess) on Thanksgiving!
Our Saint's & Sinner's reunion at Lubitsch...Dad's chilling in the back with his Maker's & Coke!
Dad loves his Grand-Dog Rutherford <3
I'm always looking for new ideas and fun things to do so I have something planned for Dad's next visit.  Feel free to comment below if you have any ideas you'd like to share :)

*And you may recognize some of these photos from my Instagram, but if not, feel free to give me a follow by clicking this link: Lyndsey on Instagram* Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment