Thursday, March 16, 2017

'Children's Playhouse' Web Series

We started back up with the Web Series that Adam created last year!  In fact, it's been nearly a year since our first day of filming and episode one is ready for your viewing pleasure but we're not putting it out until we have the other three that we shot this weekend edited and finished!  So it's a really exciting and testing of our patience time!

When you're trying to get everyone in the selfie
and someone takes a picture of your attempt ;)
We spent three days getting everything done for the next three episodes, shooting at Adam's apartment, a secret bar location in Culver City, and then in the rec room at my apartment complex.  Each day was filled with lots of Improv as that fits the storyline and how Adam wanted the series to go.  Since I'm the new girl to town, I'm still getting to know everyone and what Sunnyside has to offer.  Of course, I end up causing some problems and throw a wrench into the mix but I won't give any more than that away!

Everyone really came together, with our friends jumping in to help with lighting, sound, props, producing, craft services, and I think it just shows our dedication to something we love!  Thanks to Lauren for bringing donuts on Friday because I ended up eating two and a half...the most donuts I've had in nearly a year since the last time I had one was on National Donut Day.  Adam pulled out some emotion from me on Saturday, as the scene was one of the few serious moments, and we had other 'game-changing' moments to film that day, too!
Day 1 of filming 'Children's Playhouse!'
Thanks to everyone for being the professional awesome people they are and I can't wait to see the final product!  I know Adam has already gone through footage and is loving what he's been seeing.  I'll be sharing it as soon as we put it out there and hopefully it'll even hit the festival circuit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment