Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sunday Funday at The Friend and more!

Sunday ended up being a really busy and fun day!  After I had my Table Read for Popcorn Talk on Friday I had an audition for a musical that's going up for the Hollywood Fringe Festive.  I got a call-back for the musical on Sunday evening so that was an exciting way to start my night!

A Vodka Mojito at The Friend
Sunday mornings Rutherford and I always take a nice long walk around the neighborhood, we do some training, and it tuckers him out for a few hours and allows me to get some work done.  I had my call-back in the early evening and it went really well.  I felt very connected to the character and had prepped it on Saturday so I was completely memorized.  After that I rushed over to West Hollywood to see my friend Mike Strassner in his Groundlings Show with my co-worker from Bar Lubitsch, Geri!  It was called, 'What Happens in Sunday Stays in Sunday' and it was my first ever Groundlings Show.  Such a fun time and Strass did a great job!

Jared, the owner of Bar Lubitsch was having a little Friends & Family Night at his new bar, The Friend, in Silver Lake that night!  DJ Matt Wise was spinning the tunes, there were complimentary Absolut and Tequila cocktails, and a bunch of my co-workers from Lubitsch were all going.  Unless we have something planned, it's really hard to get all of us together in one place at one time.  I don't usually go out in Silverlake as it's a trek from Culver City but it ended up being a great night.  It was great to see all my friends at The Friend ;)
Lubitsch Ladies, Lauren, Ashley, myself, Geri, and Anita!
Unfortunately, I missed Dinner so Adam and I had a little 'Office' night at my apartment and he made his famous Taco's and had a little Rutherford time.  A full day from beginning to end, filled with acting, inspiration, and good friends.  A perfect Sunday Funday.

No comments:

Post a Comment