Thursday, March 9, 2017

Catwoman for a 'SuperSHEro Show' and Party!

This past Sunday I got to be Catwoman for Creating Arts Company.  It was Lielle's 7th Birthday so Shannon wrote a show just for her, including all the characters she wanted, songs and more!  A SuperSHEro is a female Superhero and we were all very excited to celebrate with Lielle and her friends!

With the beautiful gold mask!
The SuperSHEroes were Batgirl, Bumblebee, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, and Hawk Girl, while the Villian's were myself as Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn!  We got the kids up and dancing like we usually do and I sang 'Stressed Out' by 21 Pilots for my entrance into the party.  Of course, by the time we get to the end of the show, it's all about the dancing, so we sang 'Celebration,' 'Uptown Funk' and 'Happy.'

After we finished the show we played games with the party guests.  Then it was time for the real party so the parents had a Pizza Party going for Lielle and her friends upstairs.  We all sang Happy Birthday (got to partake in the yummy food as well) and then said Goodbye to Lielle and her friends.  

One little girl told me a joke and said I was 'Cat-Tastic' and that is probably my favorite part of these shows.  It's the interaction with the kids after and getting to talk to them that's so awesome  Some of the kids are far more talkative than others but it's the ones you bring out of their shells that make my heart melt.  Especially when you make them change their mind about you!  As a villain, it's easy to scare off the kids, so when you can bring them back to your side, you've won them over :)
Catwoman for a day...meow!
As always, I look forward to my next Children's Show with Creating Arts and hopefully it'll be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment