Tuesday, June 27, 2017

*Absolut Elyx Events in Hollywood*

Our awesome Bar Lubitsch family has been invited to the Absolut Elyx Mansion on a few occasions now for different events, along with other liquor experiences to help push certain brands.  Absolut Elyx is definitely moving up the list to becoming one of my favorite vodkas, the more I learn about it.

New York Vibes in Hollywood
Absolut Elyx is a wheat vodka that's crafted in copper stills resulting in a pure silky smooth flavor that I think has a hint of sweetness.  It definitely beats out my old go-to, Ketel One.  They're trying to re-brand since this is more of a luxury vodka on the level of Grey Goose and Belvedere.  Plus, Absolut Elyx donates a week's supply of clean water to people in need for every bottle sold.  That sells me on it even more!

Rach and I had just gotten back from our trip to New York a couple days earlier so we decided to keep the fun going!  There was an open bar with amazing cocktails that were almost too pretty to drink and served in fancy copper drink-ware, BBQ (even Johnsonville brats), and good people at the event.  Plus, each room in the Mansion up in the Hollywood Hills was prettier than the next.  My favorite had cherry-colored wood, a stunning emerald couch, and copper accents.  We tried all the different types of cocktails, and before we knew it, we'd been there for a few hours.  After snapping some pictures in the photo booth we knew it was time to call it a night!
*Cheers...Our Bar Lubitsch Family, lovely hand-crafted Absolut Elyx Cocktails, Bae & I...Skal*

We had another event earlier this month and I wanted to spread the love around so I invited Kristina to join me for a 70's Disco Party (themed clothing was encouraged) at the Mansion.  There were 70's inspired cocktails, Fondue for everyone, the Disco Ball room was playing the jams.  I got to catch up with some co-workers at the event, and it's always so nice to see everyone outside of Lubitsch. I couldn't drink anymore so Kristina and I took an Uber to Bigfoot West to catch up with James who was back in town and DJing with Sum that night!  It was a little Saint's & Sinner's reunion, seeing Charlie and Steve behind the bar as well.
Kristina and I at the Absolut Elyx Mansion for the 70's Disco Event!
I was bummed to miss the Gin Lab we had a couple weeks ago, where people got to make their own gin using botanicals and there was a Tequila Tasting and Dinner tonight as well.  It's awesome to get to check out these events and push something we really believe in!  Thanks Committed Inc...so proud to be working for such a great company :D

No comments:

Post a Comment