Sunday, February 24, 2013

Photo Shoot Time!

Since we all know I wasn't looking forward to Valentine's Day last week because I hate that Holiday, I can say that I was looking forward to last Friday when I had a Photo Shoot with a friend, Brent, that's also an Actor but does Photography in his free time as well!  He's super talented and I can't wait to work with him again :)
 
Before the shoot even began we both did our research figuring out different photos and styles we liked, and of course, all the pictures I found were of brunettes like Mila Kunis and Megan Fox.  Perhaps I'll post some comparison ones so you can see exactly what we were going for.  It was definitely fun to re-create certain looks and gave us something to work on and build as the shoot progressed!
 
I just wanted to share a few photos from the shoot.  We shot a bunch of different stuff, almost 800 pictures, so many different styles, and had a lot of fun.  It was a more serious shoot than I normally do, so the smiles were saved for our conversation, and the smoldering dramatic look was spot on for the camera.  Of course, when you're running around a house in your underwear, a shot to kick off the shoot is necessary ;)  As you can see, I'm wearing clothes in a bunch of them as well, so stop worrying, Mom....it's just acting!  All in all, it was a blast and I'm still going through pictures figuring out which ones to edit, and that's one of my favorite parts!
 
I love how some of the photos turned out that I could even use for headshots (cropped, of course) but there's a story behind my eyes.  I hope you see it too!
 
You can find Brent on Facebook at: Brent Bailey
You can find me on Facebook at: Lyndsey Wegner

No comments:

Post a Comment