Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bar Lubitsch Holiday Party

I covered a shift at Bar Lubitsch over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend which was nice since I had my Thursday off at Irish Times because of Thanksgiving.  It was a slower night at the bar due to the Holiday but it was nice to be back in a busy bar with all the right ingredients for craft cocktails and other good stuff.  And I got to work with my old Saint's & Sinner's buddy, Mike!

It was the Comitted Inc. Holiday party that Sunday night.  This year it was held at The Pikey on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood, once again, fully catered meal thanks to The Pikey and an open bar with all sorts of goodies.  Thi and I went to The Pikey for Dinner a few months ago and it was absolutely delicious so I was super excited but this was more bar food (at least when we got there) which was good too; I had an awesome burger and salad.  I was definitely bummed to miss the dessert because they ran out though.
Lubitsch Ladies, Ashley & I with Jake & Neil
A few of my co-workers from Bar Lubitsch were there so it was nice to catch up with them outside of work and get some fun pictures together.  Plus, they had a Photo Booth which is always great :)  I drank 'The Stanley' which was a Rum & Pimm's cocktail served up in a martini glass and didn't really notice the alcohol in them but my tummy ache the next day reminded me not to drink so much rum.  Thankfully, I had switched to Hendrick's Gin later on but the damage was done thanks to Stanley!
Saint's & Sinner's Love
This was my first Christmas Party of the Holiday season and hopefully there will be some more coming up before I head back home to Wisconsin for Christmas with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment