Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bestie's Birthday!

It was Mike's 30th Birthday a couple weeks ago and even though we don't get to see each other very often, we always pick up where we left off.  He's such a wonderful and talented guy, so deserving of great things and I was very happy to be spending his 30th with him!  Even though I had Wizard Of Oz that afternoon in full Wicked Witch make-up, and then had to read in Church, I was able to make it to Mike's family's home in Calabasas for an amazing Birthday Dinner with family and friends.  Plus, I always love seeing Mike's parents, as they are two of the most supportive and friendly people I've met in LA and are always so welcoming!
With the Birthday Boy :)
I got to see some old friends I don't get to hang out with very often and some of our original Boom Crew.  J Dub and I were able to hang out and catch up and have some #TinderTalk to #SlowYourSwipe.  It was nice to chat with my fellow friend from Wisconsin, Brittany, and also, Trisha, who is working on an incredible project, that I'm hoping to get involved with.  On top of great conversation, the food was just awesome and it was really special to be around family while Mike celebrated his 30th Birthday.  It definitely made me miss spending Birthdays at home with my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.  No party with Mike would be complete without Riley Boy Weiss, chasing his shadow and barking at everything; I love that cute little E-Wok face.  It was a great celebration with many more to come!

Now that we're both 30 we'll have to get together to watch some episodes of our favorite show Friends, especially 'The One Where They All Turn 30.'  "Why God Why?" Oh Joey, you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment