Friday, August 14, 2015

CUT in Beverly Hills

I can't believe I forgot to write about my incredible Birthday Meal with Kristina just over a month ago, and the last of my Birthday celebrations...at least, as far as I know ;)  She took me to Dinner at CUT in the Beverly Wilshire, which is where the movie, 'Pretty Woman' took place.  It was a dining experience and I love sharing these special moments with one of my best friends.
Dinner at CUT in Beverly Hills with Kristina!

We started the day off by the pool with a little champagne and some snacks!  Jamie joined us too and brought another bottle of Wine to go along with the Sparkling Wine I had ready and waiting for us.  It was a gorgeous day by the pool as we caught up and enjoyed the day.  Soon enough it was time to get all gussied up for Dinner and Kristina did my hair as we watched 'Pretty Woman' just to get re-accustomed to where we would be spending our evening dining.  Then, our Uber picked us up and we were off to CUT.

The meal kept going as we started with some delicious breads and ordered a fabulous bottle of wine after our Sommelier made some suggestions for us.  Since neither of us had tried Bone Marrow, we decided to be adventurous and order that.  It was served with a mushroom marmalade and parsley salad that you spread over toast.  Next up was the Summer Corn Salad, that was light and refreshing, perfect for Summer.  Kristina wanted to order the Porterhouse which was 34 ounces of steak, Filet and New York Strip, and delivered to us on the bone, and cut right in front of us.  Talk about the presentation!  We also got some Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes and a Mushroom Medley.  The steak was cooked to a perfect medium rare and it was a meal that was an experience in itself.  The food just kept coming, and everything tasted so good.  They brought out a little dessert plate for my Birthday which was so sweet and also packed the rest of our food to go, including some extra bread since we loved it so much!  The service was impeccable!

Since we were in Beverly Hills we decided to stop by Bouchon to have a glass of Dessert Wine and get some of their perfect macaroons.  Then we hopped into an Uber and decided to stop by Gabe's for some Karaoke and shots...shots, shots, shots.  Thank goodness we were Ubering all night!  When it's a Birthday celebration, the shots just keep coming.
An amazing end to a fabulous Birthday Dinner :)
What an amazing day with Kristina and a Dinner I'll never forget!  I'm not quite sure we'll be able to top this one but I know we certainly won't stop trying.  Thank you Kristina...you're one of the best friends a girl could ask for and I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment