Sunday, December 29, 2013

I'm on Instagram!

I finally joined the Smartphone world just a couple weeks ago and have access to everything right at my fingertips.  It was quite the feat just to get the phone and get it going thanks to a postal and apartment fiasco but it finally arrived and I practically hugged the UPS worker!  I didn't even have Internet on my old phone which in all actuality was kind of nice.  But now that I have this phone, it'll be hard to let it go.  In fact, I'm surprised my phone doesn't breathe for me with all the things it can do.

In addition to being able to check my e-mail, have an amazing camera with me at all times, check my Facebook and Fantasy Football scores and just feel connected to the world, I joined Instagram to share pictures with those who want to see some amazing food, fun, and friends!

You can find me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/lyndseywegner# 

Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment