Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fantasy Football Week 13 Recap and Projections for Week 14

It happened again...after a 66 point game last week, I almost doubled my score this week bringing in 126 points and winning my match-up!  Still inconsistent and frustrating are Wes Welker who hasn't hit his projections in the past 4 weeks, Riley Cooper seems to have lost his chemistry with Foles, and Victor Cruz who hasn't seen many balls from Eli Manning but luckily I made the smart choice this week by leaving Randle on my bench and playing my optimal line-up.  I had great games from Foles and my Cincinnati Defense, and even better games from my New England Kicker, Vernon Davis, Rashad Jennings, and DeMarco Murray all out-scoring their projections.  It was a great start to Thanksgiving seeing Murray and Jennings starting my games out right this week!  The Westside Dukes certainly put up a good fight but I needed this win and am solid at 3rd place, with an 8-5 record, tied with Ditka's Dawgs who are in 2nd and only beating me by 60 points.  I can do this!
My Week 13 Match-Up
This week you might want to take a chance on QB Ryan Fitzpatrick for a pick-up.  He's scored over 20 Fantasy Points in 4 of his past 6 starts and taking a chance on him could prove beneficial with play-offs right around the corner.  Donald Brown has taken over for Trent Richardson at RB on the Colts and with 4 TD's this past week he had a huge game.  It'll be a tough match-up at Cincinnati this weekend but he should be on par for bigger games the next couple of weeks.  Another RB to take a look at would be Montee Ball considering he was the #2 option for Denver in the backfield with 117 rushing yards against the Chiefs.  He's got a good match-up with Tennessee this weekend.  For a WR, even though he's a Flex option or WR3, Emmanuel Sanders has scored TD's in his last 2 games.  He's up against Miami this weekend and hoping for a bigger game than last week as long as he can hold onto the ball.  At TE Ladarius Green for the Chargers is a nice pick-up with Gates still not 100%.  He's a TE1 and considering he's up against the Giants who give up the 8th most Fantasy Points to TE's, he's a consistent choice.
 
With Rashad Jennings still questionable after his late game concussion on Thursday, Darren McFadden may be taking over for him, either way, I'll have a strong RB to start in addition to Murray.  I picked up Donald Brown in case I'm not feeling my Oakland boys and considering Ridley has been riding that bench like a champion jockey.  I really need to find a consistent Wide Receiver and continue to check the Waiver Wire and Free Agents to pick someone up but there's no one that I can count on more than my current team so I have to trust that Wes Welker will get back to his season starting awesomeness, Cooper and Foles can find some chemistry on the field and Manning starts to play like an actual QB and not just some lucky guy that won a Superbowl.
 
I've got a difficult Match-Up this week against Ditka's Dawgs who beat me back in Week 7 with a low-scoring game.  The Dawg's are projected to beat me by nearly 9 points but I still have faith in my Dudes and their ability to do awesome as long as they play like winners!  There's some great match-ups against teams this week so the games should be close and we've got an exciting week of Football ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment