Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My 'Graey Area' Episode!

I was a part of 'The Graey Area' Web Series which had it's premiere at the end of January!  My episode aired nearly a month later in February and I realized I totally forgot to share it here :)  They are looking to come back for Season 2 and perhaps Stacy will get to join the cast again for some more fun and excitement!

We've all been there before...you think you're dating someone, but they're actually dating someone else, and most people once they realize they are the 'other' woman, end said relationship.  Turns out, I was the other woman in this Web Series, and I had a big secret to share.  Hopefully, Grace & Stacy can become friends, and take on the world together!
You can check out the episode right here (I come in at about the six minute mark) and the rest of the episodes for 'The Graey Area' as well.  Enjoy and thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment