Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Red Bull Training Video

A week and a half ago I got booked on a shoot for Red Bull.  They were filming at Blind Barber (one of my favorite bars in West LA) which is a Barber Shop during the day and a fabulous Bar & Restaurant (they serve some of the best Grilled Cheese I've ever had) at night.  Red Bull was shooting a Training Video for their employee's and Justin & I were playing the 'Bartenders' for the day.  Good thing we had some experience in Bartending!

It was a really fun shoot, working with the crew, the Wings (Red Bull gals who bring their products into bars) and also drinking a lot of Red Bull.  When you have to get the right shot, and they need to see you pop the tab on the can and take a sip, you end up opening a few cans and I couldn't let them all go to waste!  Needless to say, I was up till after 4 am that night and I had my last Red Bull at 4 pm.
Lots of Red Bull was consumed during the taking of these photos and filming of this shoot!
The video teaches the employee's what to do when encountering Bartenders & Managers, and also educates them on what products are available and how to get the product on the shelves!  Right now, they've got a new flavor, Tangerine, that tasted just like Orange Soda.  My personal favorite is the Blueberry but they also have Cranberry & Tropical flavors.
Just taking a little break in-between shots...
I'm not sure if I'll ever get to see the Training Videos or get a copy but I hope I do as it was a great shoot and the vignettes were also super funny so I'd love to see the finished product!  At least I have the photos and memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment