Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hosting for Afterbuzz TV

I'm so happy to be Hosting for Afterbuzz TV on a weekly basis doing the After Show for 'Supernatural' which airs on the CW at 9 pm.  Afterbuzz was created by Maria Menounos as a way to catch a daily post-game wrap up for your favorite TV Shows.  Maria was recently announced as the 2014 CES Entertainment Ambassador.  It's Week 3 of Hosting for me and 'Supernatural' is in its 9th Season.
This is our Aftershow for last week's episode of 'Supernatural!'
My Co-Host, Tom Connolly, and I watch the newest episode at the Afterbuzz Studios and tape our show immediately following, which airs Live on the Afterbuzz Website and is available on YouTube as well as a Podcast on iTunes!  There's no editing, there's no practice, it's just a fun and exciting environment in the studio, and a learning experience each time.  I'm so glad that I take notes during the episode because 'Supernatural' has a lot going on each week!
Tom & I Hosting for Afterbuzz TV on my first show!
You can catch us at 10 pm weekly at: Supernatural Aftershow on Afterbuzz TV

I've had so much fun working with the people at the Afterbuzz Studios and can't wait to get involved in more shows :)

Find Afterbuzz TV here: Afterbuzz TV on Facebook
Find me on Facebook & Twitter at: Lyndsey on Facebook & Lyndsey on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment