Monday, October 7, 2013

Fantasy Football Teaser

I decided to add a new concept to my blog about Fantasy Football!  A lot of my friends play, or should I say, their boyfriend's play Fantasy Football, and this year I was asked to be in a couple different leagues.  Honestly, concentrating on one is plenty enough for me, because I do look into to my team and watch most if not all the games each week.  Thankfully, I work at a couple different sports bars so that makes it a little bit easier!

I've been playing Fantasy Football for the past couple years and each year it becomes a little bit easier to understand and I learn more and more about Football as well.  I started watching Football as a little girl with my Mom, and got involved in Cheerleading Camps until I became a Cheerleader for Football and Basketball in High School and then College at Winona State University.  After moving to LA I've become an even bigger fan of watching my Packers play (even though I'm still waiting for Season Tickets as I've been on the Waiting List for over 20 years) and then got involved in Fantasy Football.
Each week I'm going to talk about how my Fantasy Football Team is doing, who I've picked up or dropped, who I'm playing, who I'm benching, perhaps a tip or fun fact of information but the point is to make Fantasy Football easy and fun to understand for everyone.  You may find a piece of information here and impress your friends and might actually enjoy getting involved in a league next year or help out someone this year!  It's not all stats and facts, it's opinions, an educated guess, or just liking someone based on the fact that they're smiling in their picture ;)

My first blog about Fantasy Football will be posted this week so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment