Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fantasy Football Week 6 Recap and Projections for Week 7

We're going streaking...well, my Fantasy Football Team is anyway, as this is my 4th win in a row as we come into Week 7 and probably my toughest match-up yet against Ditka's Dawgs, who are in first place, as I trail them by less than 17 points with the same 5-1 record.  I had a Monster Match-Up this week in scoring, getting over 30 points from my TE Vernon Davis and almost 21 from Arian Foster, whom I now feel comfortable starting without question!  I played Stevan Ridley the first couple games only to be disappointed by him and had benched him the past couple games.  This week he scored 23 points while hanging out on my bench with the Green Bay Defense who scored just a few more points than my playing Bengals.  It didn't matter this week as I beat the Westside Dukes by over 80 points.  Sorry Andy & Aimee!
My Week 6 Match-Up
As for pick-ups this week, Joseph Randle, the RB for the Cowboys replaced DeMarco Murray on Sunday and scored over 9 Fantasy Points, with a TD and 17 Rushing yards.  Since Murray is more than likely going to be out, he'll be a good choice this week.  Brandon Jacobs had a huge game this weekend against the Bears and even though the Giants lost, he brought in over 100 Rushing yards and 2 TD's, so pick him up if you're short a RB.  Since Fantasy Owners lost Randall Cobb this weekend to an injury, which is now being reported as a broken fibula, Jarrett Boykin may be a good choice, since Aaron Rodgers loves to find multiple players in a game!  Lastly, if you're looking for a TE, Joseph Fauria from the Lions would be an awesome pick-up after an incredible game this weekend, scoring 3 TD's and dancing like it was 1999.  He's a Free Agent in my league so I may pick him up for Davis' Week 9 Bye.

Since Murray might be out this weekend I need to decide whether to gamble on another potentially good week by Ridley or pick up a RB since McFadden and the Raiders are on their Bye this week.  Ridley is projected to get over 8 points and was the main RB of the game last week, even though he didn't get into the game until right before the 1st quarter was over so I'll have to see if there are any risky high scoring RB's available.  I'll also keep Thompkins in this week as he had a last minute TD this past week and Dwayne Bowe has clearly been a bust.  I'm switching it up and playing my Packers Defense since they're against the Browns and hopefully it'll be another great Match-Up and win this week!

Did anyone out there have Jacobs but left him on their bench like the Owner in my league did?  Are you planning on starting him this week?  What about Ridley; he's unpredictable but can I trust him to help me win this week against the Dawgs?  Once again, feel free to comment or let me know how your team is doing; who's a scoring a machine or who's a slow baby with a full diaper, barely making any progress crawling on the field ;)  See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment